top line business health
6S Global business systems are very key tools for us to review the health of a business. How efficient is the business running? How will the business be affected if issues or disruptions happen? What happens when a disaster strikes such as fire and takes down a building? How are projects being run?
6S Global can provide the tools and support to make sure companies are aware of potential problems and how they can be best managed. Providing useful visualisation of data and ensuring any projects are managed and tracked.
We again go back to our ATOM Process to determine the best way to manage and present to our customers. We start with 4;
How we Deliver
Ensuring businesses have full visibility of their operation and consider how their operation would work if a disaster struck.
Using the above process and our visualisation tools along with COMPaaS compliance software. We review how a business functions and performs on a daily basis. How the business can manage in the event of a small issue or major problem or disaster, and how the business is managing their contracts and deliverables to their customers via our PMO.
6S Global can provide advice and Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that develops business continuity appropriate to the amount and type of impact that the organization may or may not accept following a disruption.
The outcomes of maintaining a BCMS are shaped by the organization’s legal, regulatory, organizational and industry requirements, products and services provided, processes employed, size and structure of the organization, and the requirements of its interested parties.
A BCMS emphasizes the importance of:
- understanding the organization’s needs and the necessity for establishing business continuity
- policies and objectives;
- operating and maintaining processes, capabilities and response structures for ensuring the
- organization will survive disruptions;
- monitoring and reviewing the performance and effectiveness of the BCMS;
- continual improvement based on qualitative and quantitative measures.
Long Term Implications
- Apply the A.T.O.M model to assess your organisation needs
- Plan for mitigating risk and averting the impact of future likely disasters.
Need some support with your data management systems?
Businesses We Serve
How Can We Help You?
Contact Us at 6S Global to talk about your current projects, systems and data management