Bal Phull Commercial Director and Business, Process and Systems Specialist
Areas of expertise
- Business Process
- Systems Specialist
- 1992 South Bank University (F/T) BA (Hons) Degree in Accountancy
- 1995 South Bank University (P/T) BSc (Hons) Degree in Computing Studies
- 2004 South Bank University (P/T) MBA in Business Management
An experienced integration, Project, Business, Process, Risks, DATA, digital, DB’s, IT Systems & Financial Analyst (UML and BPMN), dealing with all levels of personnel in an organisation, across multiple industries such as; Education, Retail Banking, Investment Banking, Government, Retail (FMCG), Internet based firms (SOA, B2B & B2C), Public & Health Care bodies, Insurance, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, TV, Radio & Media, Publishing, Telecommunications, utilities (energy, oil & gas), Pharmaceutical, to name a few.
The security of a company is a reflection of how well they do business.
Bal has over 21 years’ + CIMA & systems accountancy experience and has never stopped learning, this includes:
- 2017 Pega Academy (P/T) Business Architect, Pega 7 platform and applications
- 2016 Miura Consulting (P/T) Front to Back Office trade flow, trade data capture via
- Murex / Calypso, MiFiD Regulatory Reporting to ESMA / FCA
Speak to the Team
If you’d like to speak to the team, please fill this form in to arrange a call back.