David Teggart Network Architect
Areas of expertise
- Network Architecture
- Network Routing and Protocols
- Network Support/Troubleshooting
- Change Management
- Project Management
- IT/Facilities Management,
- Technical event management and Support,
- NAC – Design, Implementation, Troubleshooting and hand-off to Run
- Wireless – Design, Implementation, Troubleshooting and hand-off to Run
David has extensive experience in design, implementation, and maintenance of various scale global networks coupled with a logical mind giving a practical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving.
“Often when 6S Global evaluates key challenges and policies/frameworks are put in place. We have reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) throughout many businesses and provided a repeatable scalable model to grow their business.”
David is able to utilise excellent communication skills to develop and maintain successful working relationships across all tiers, both internal and customer-facing.
Work history from Network lead to network Architect for IBM, Juniper, O2 and alliance medical.
CCNA Routing and Switching
- Monitoring – MRTG, WUG, Syslog, PRTG, Spiceworks
- N3 Cloud Requirements / ISO27001
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention Platforms
- JUNOS Space/NSM/SNMP
- Enterprise and Service Provider Routing Protocols – BGP/OSPF/ISIS/RIP
- Secure Remote Access (Juniper, Cisco, Netilla/AEP, Checkpoint)
Speak to the Team
If you’d like to speak to the team, please fill this form in to arrange a call back.