Lindsey Birch Contracts and Legal Advisor
Areas of expertise
- Contract Writing
- Government Contracts
- Global Contracts
- Integrate Business Data Management Policy
- Physical Asset Management
- Legal practice course and graduate diploma in Law: LPC Concentration: Equity Finance, Private Acquisitions, Commercial Property Commendation
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice – GPA: 3.495 Concentrations: Criminal Justice and Forensic Science)
- The University of Mississippi: Concentration: Political Science
Proficient contract writer, with a large experience in healthcare and dealing with government contracts. Experience of cross border agreements and vast global contract knowledge.
- Researched and prepared business plans including market and feasibility studies, demand analyses and other population and socio-economic statistics.
- Responsible for writing all business proposals for new projects.
- Prepared drafts for any legal requirements and terms.
- Drafted, reviewed and negotiated contracts including Management Services Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, Memorandums of Understanding and Leases
- Managed three projects in Egypt, South Korea and China, managing between seven to twelve team members in areas of architecture, engineering and hospital concept planning.
- Assisted in the creation of hospital concepts, market and architectural design briefs.
- Interviewed local doctors and visited hospitals to gather needed information in creating business plans.
- Established a corporate governance structure that blends M Health’s requirements with those of the projects on which the company works – such projects are often set-up as their own corporate entities.
- Managed cross-border issues for projects with supplies and services coming from different countries.
- Healthcare Projects: Created a Model Simulation
Speak to the Team
If you’d like to speak to the team, please fill this form in to arrange a call back.