Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions explain how you are allowed to use this site and the operation of this site by 6S Global Ltd. For full terms and Conditions of Sale, please review Terms and conditions of sale
By accessing any part of this site, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions in full. As this website enables you to transact business with us, the terms and conditions may be different to those on other 6S Global websites. Please take time to review these terms and conditions carefully.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights in any material (including text, photographs and other images and sound) contained in this website is either owned by 6S Global or has been licensed to 6S Global by the rights owner(s). You are only allowed to use this website and the material contained in the website as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the material, you must get the written permission of the rights owner. If you need any assistance to email us at [email protected]
- This website contains trademarks, including the 6S Global name and logo. All trademarks included on this website belong to 6S Global or have been licensed to 6S Global by the trademark owner(s) for use on this website. You are not allowed to copy or use any of these trademarks in any way except as set out below. If you wish to do anything else with any of the trademarks you must obtain the written permission of the trademark owner. If you need any assistance email us at [email protected]
What you are allowed to do
You may access any part of the website to which access is open to all users
Access to some parts of the website is only possible by password, for example to retrieve a quote or access to other documents. You may only access these parts of the website if you have a valid password
You may print off one copy only of any individual page for your own personal use, as long as you do not do any of the things set out under “What you are not allowed to do”; unless it is explicitly designed for that purpose, for example documents held within the
What you are not allowed to do
You are responsible for deciding whether any of our products or services are suitable for your purposes. Please read the relevant terms and conditions of sale, Project Plans/Proposals and any other documentation provided carefully and ensure you understand them.
This website includes links to external websites. It also includes email links to a number of suppliers of services and/or products. These links will help you find relevant services and/or products quickly and easily. You are responsible for deciding whether any of these services and/or products are suitable for your purposes. 6S Global is not responsible for the suppliers of these services and/or products or the goods or services they supply or for their website content and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these.
All data information text images and layout are the exclusive property of 6S Global and must not be emailed, networked, shared, republished, reproduced, transferred or copied (other than for reasonable personal professional use e.g. audit trails or backups). All copyright intellectual and other property rights shall continue to be held by 6S Global and no rights of any kind shall pass. Any attempt to damage the site or act in contravention of these Terms and Conditions may give rise to legal redress and 6S Global Limited reserves the right to seek damages from such perpetrator.
- Changes to terms and conditions and disclaimer
6S Global may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website, you accept the current terms and conditions and disclaimer. You should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/operation of website
- 6S Global may change the format and content of this website (or of any products or services offered via this website) at any time
- 6S Global may suspend the operation of this website (or suspend provision of any products or services offered via this website) for support or maintenance work, for content updates or for any other reason
- 6S Global reserves the right to stop access to this website (and to products and services offered via the website) at any time and without notice
Purchase of products available through this site
- All quotations given through this website which are specifically described as ‘indicative quotes’ are intended as an indication only of your likely premium based on the limited information provided. They are not binding quotations. The premium quoted may vary once your full details have been submitted.
- All statements made by you or information given by you to 6S Global are your responsibility. If you fail to disclose any relevant information or provide any inaccurate information, this may invalidate your insurance policy.
- Once you have submitted a request for proposal via this website, the proposal will not be accepted until you receive confirmation from 6S Global. This confirmation may be through the website or by email, telephone or post.
- You may cancel your Propsoal in accordance with the relevant policy terms and conditions.
- You should keep a copy of all information sent to or received from us for your records.
- 6S Global will try to reply promptly to all correspondence. We may reply by email or in writing.
How we handle complaints
If you have a question or complaint, you can contact us in one of the following ways:
Customer Relations, 88 Wood street, 10th, 11th, and 14th Floors, London EC2V 7RS
By email: [email protected]
We will try to resolve your complaint straight away. However, if it requires a more in-depth investigation, then we will aim to give you our final response within eight weeks. If for whatever reason this is not possible, we will contact you to explain the reasons why and let you know how long our investigations are likely to take.
- The terms and conditions shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England without giving effect to any choice of law rules that would cause the application of laws of any other jurisdiction (“Governing Law”). The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to the Contract.